Thursday, December 10, 2009

Morning Meditation 2009-12-10


RV

Psa 22:1 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Psa 22:2 O my God, I cry in the day–time, but thou answerest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
Psa 22:3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
Psa 22:4 Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
Psa 22:5 They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not ashamed.
Psa 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.
Psa 22:7 All they that see me laugh me to scorn: they shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
Psa 22:8 Commit thyself unto the LORD; let him deliver him: let him deliver him, seeing he delighteth in him.
Psa 22:9 But thou art he that took me out the womb: thou didst make me trust when I was upon my mother’s breasts.
Psa 22:10 I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly.
Psa 22:11 Be not far from me; for trouble is near; for there is none to help.
Psa 22:12 Many bulls have compassed me: strong bulls of Bashan have beset me round.
Psa 22:13 They gape upon me with their mouth, as a ravening and a roaring lion.
Psa 22:14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint: my heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
Psa 22:15 My Strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.
Psa 22:16 For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of evil–doers have enclosed me; they pierced my hands and my feet.
Psa 22:17 I may tell all my bones; they look and stare upon me:
Psa 22:18 They part my garments among them, and upon my vesture do they cast lots.
Psa 22:19 But be not thou far off, O LORD: O thou my succour, haste thee to help me.
Psa 22:20 Deliver my soul from the sword; my darling from the power of the dog;
Psa 22:21 Save me from the lion’s mouth; yea, from the horns of the wild–oxen thou hast answered me.
Psa 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Psa 22:23 Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and stand in awe of him, all ye the seed of Israel.
Psa 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.
Psa 22:25 Of thee cometh my praise in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him.
Psa 22:26 The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek after him: let your heart live for ever.
Psa 22:27 All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.
Psa 22:28 For the kingdom is the LORD’S: and he is the ruler over the nations.
Psa 22:29 All the fat ones of the earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him, even he that cannot keep his soul alive.
Psa 22:30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be told of the Lord unto the next generation.
Psa 22:31 They shall come and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done it.



Psa 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Psa 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he guideth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Psa 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Psa 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psa 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Psa 24:2 For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.
Psa 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? and who shall stand in his holy place?
Psa 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, and hath not sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive a blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psa 24:6 This is the generation of them that seek after him, that seek thy face, O God of Jacob. Selah
Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors: and the King of glory shall come in.
Psa 24:8 Who is the King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; yea, lift them up, ye everlasting doors: and the King of glory shall come in.
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah



Psa 25:2 O my God, in thee have I trusted, let me not be ashamed; let not mine enemies triumph over me.
Psa 25:3 Yea, none that wait on thee shall be ashamed: they shall be ashamed that deal treacherously without cause.
Psa 25:4 Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Psa 25:5 Guide me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psa 25:6 Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old.
Psa 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy lovingkindness remember thou me, for thy goodness’ sake, O LORD.
Psa 25:8 Good and upright is the LORD: therefore will he instruct sinners in the way.
Psa 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
Psa 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are lovingkindness and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Psa 25:11 For thy name’s sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity, for it is great.
Psa 25:12 What man is he that feareth the LORD? him shall he instruct in the way that he shall choose.
Psa 25:13 His soul shall dwell at ease; and his seed shall inherit the land.
Psa 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.
Psa 25:15 Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Psa 25:16 Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
Psa 25:17 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
Psa 25:18 Consider mine affliction and my travail; and forgive all my sins.
Psa 25:19 Consider mine enemies, for they are many; and they hate me with cruel hatred.
Psa 25:20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in thee.
Psa 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait on thee.
Psa 25:22 Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment